In keeping with our CASHES policy objectives, activities of the company in all its area of operation are planned and executed in a manner that:-
- Will preserve the health, safety of all members of the general public who may be affected by our operations.
- All operations / activities will be planned in such a way as to minimize their impact on the host community.
- All pollutants e.g., chemicals and allied products in use on site must be used and controlled in such a manner that all spillages and wastes are controlled within the site.
- Leakages or overflow to the adjoining environment must be avoid at all costs by using tankers to safely suck up and discharge such wastes in good time into a clients approved dump site (or discharge pit).
- Any environmental mishap or pollution will be attended to immediately and measures taken to forestall a reoccurrence.
- Our company will be sensitive to the needs and aspirations of the host communities as much as is reasonably practicable.
- The company will employ at least 70% of its work force on site from host community. Preference will be given to the residents of the immediate community in all matters of employment on site.
- This is the current Community Affairs policy for the company for the year 2014.